- supporting research and protection of native Amazonian fauna and flora;
- promotion of the conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity) and natural, indigenous, climax, and specific successional plant communities of the Amazon;
- protection of climate, soil, water and natural resources;
- promotion of environmental safety, food safety and biosafety;
- supporting indigenous people and their cultural heritage;
- raising public awareness of current problems of the Amazon region.
SLA is a non-profit organization and has no political nor religious objectives.
The SLA non governmental organization was founded by seven students of the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences at the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague by signing the founding treaty on 4th of December 2012. Founders are: Alexandr Rollo, Jiří Lipenský, Martin Dvořák, Hana Vebrová, Marie Kalousová, Lukáš Huml and Ludvík Bortl.
Contact info (direction, phone, email, Facebook) is located HERE.
If you want to support us, HERE is information about our transparent account.
Chief executive: Alexandr Rollo, PhD
Board of directors
Chairman: Jiří Lipenský, MSc
Ludvík Bortl, MSc, Lukáš Huml, MSc
Chairman: Marie Kalousová, MSc
Hana Vebrová, MSc, Martin Dvořák, MSc
This web page and all of its contents are © 2014 – 2018 Copyright of Students for the Living Amazon o.p.s. For personal, non-commercial use only. All rights reserved.